Thursday, 14 February 2013

Weekes' Wobble of The Week ~2~

Hey everyone,

This week's wobble goes to "Hello by Martin Solveig --- Sidney Samson remix"

Back in September (2012) Martin Solveig came to Edmonton, and i really didn't know much about him, or for that matter did really know much diversity in the EDM scene. This was really my first rave experience, and the first time I fully committed to the scene... NO regrets. For anyone reading this post I strongly suggest seeing Solveig live.

A few weeks went by after the show was over, Solveig gained more plays than anyone in my library (Hello, Ready 2 Go, The Night Out, and Big In Japan looped many times) and I began to look for remixes (found Sidney Samson's on Soundcloud). Oh and Sydney is Dutch and Solveig French so you know something good is going to come from that right..

Anyways.....

What I really enjoy about this track is Sidney doesn't take away from the effort Solveig put into it, he leaves what went so well for the track and adds probably some of the filthiest bass I have heard. This beat is good to play if you having other (non-EDM) crowds around too because who the fuck doesn't like to come and say hello.

I don't really have the time to break this track into pieces and guide you through the filth, but im sure you will discover some love it on your own.

Weekes


No comments:

Post a Comment